NetData is a system for distributed real-time performance and health monitoring. It provides unparalleled insights, in real-time, of everything happening on the system it runs.
NetData App is an unofficial app of NetData.
NetData App allow you to connect with your NetData instance and provide you a system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible.
NetData is fast and efficient, designed to permanently run on all systems (physical & virtual servers, containers, IoT devices), without disrupting their core function.
With NetData App you can:
- Turn your device into a professional network tool to monitor servers.
- Add as many servers as you can to monitor the real time performance.
- Get comprehensive views of your infrastructure and applications.
- Check process, services & network statistics of each server monitor.
- Add up to 16 monitors of your server.
- Add monitors to check your CPU, LOAD, NETWORK, DISKS, IO and a lot of more.
- Set update frequency for each monitor.
To install the NetData service you can check the official documentation.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any issue or suggestion.